Labs can be skipped by attendees who:
- arrive late, leave early
- get pulled into a meeting
- have a doctors appointment
- understand a topic and want to move on to a topic they don't know
- Backup your current code
- Download code
- Install dependencies
Backup your current code
- Close any editor(s) and command prompt(s) or terminal(s) related to your working copy of the course labs in the directory
code\keeptrack_bkup1or something similar.
Download the completed code for the lab before the one you would like to work on following the steps below.
For example, if you wanted to work on lab 18 download lab 17
Open the branch you want to download:
- For example:
- You can use this template:
Replacing xx with the lab number
archiveand add a
- Rename the zip.
- Unzip the file.
- Open a command prompt (Windows) or terminal (Mac) in
- Run the command.
- After the install finishes, run the command.
- If you are working on a lab which requires the backend api (lab 17 or later). Open another command-line or terminal. Run the command.
npm run api